- Before you order a transfer, you must read and accept the booking conditions. So if you have any questions, give us a call.
- A transfer is the movement of one or more passengers from one location to another
- Transfer can be ordered in one way or round-trip.
- The client chooses a desirable type of vehicle: comfort (Seat Alantra, VW Passat or similar ) or prestige (Mercedes S Class, Porsche Cayenne or a similar ) for 1-4 passengers ; comfort (VW Caravelle or similar ) or prestige (Mercedes Viano or similar ) for 5-8 passengers, minibus for 9-19 passengers (Mercedes Sprinter or similar ). We shall use reasonable endeavours to provide a Passenger Vehicle in good working order of the type specified by the Customer (and in the event that such a vehicle is not available, a reasonable alternative vehicle), unless agreed otherwise.
- A person who wants to order must be must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card.
- Reservation is carried out online on the website. Customer must complete all required fields on the reservation form, and then confirm the order.
- The client is responsible for accuracy of all of the travel details.
- Bookings must be completed via Transfer-ski payment system. Incomplete bookings and bookings submitted without payment will not be processed.
- After payment acceptance you will receive an official confirmation letter by e-mail with all the necessary information. Customer shall provide this confirmation to the driver before boarding the car, along with documents proving his identity (passport, driving license).
- You must check and ensure that all information you provide is correct and complete. In case of transfer failure due to incorrect data in the voucher (e.g., contact information, pickup time and place), no money will be refunded to the client. Thus, in case of finding errors, we recommend that you immediately contact our operator for its correction.
General conditions of carriage for passengers
- The passenger may be excluded from transport if, despite warning, he/she smokes, drinks alcohol or uses intoxicating or other psychotropic substances. The passenger, who was excluded from transport, is not entitled to recovery of fare and price of seat reservation ticket.
- In case of violation the driver has the right to stop the car and ask you to leave.
- Smoking, eating and drinking, alcohol or using intoxicating or other psychotropic substances in the vehicle is strictly prohibited. Exceptions to this rule are water and soft drinks in bottles. Everything else must be approved by the driver or Brily representative.
- Customers should not leave trash in the car.
- Any damage, external or internal, which was struck by a vehicle, must be paid in full at the time of the incident.
- Children under 12 must travel in a child seat. When purchasing tickets, the passengers are obliged to inform about the fact that the ticket is for passenger younger than 13.
General conditions of transport of baggage
- Each passenger is obliged to inform in advance the number and type of baggage.
- If the passenger has more than indicated quantity of pieces of baggage, other baggage will be accepted for transport only if there is free space. The Brily company reserves the right to charge for excess baggage fee, or to refuse to transport excess baggage.
- The passenger is responsible for transfer of his/her baggage. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their luggage properly load / unload during the journey.
- Transfer-ski company may refer to third party transportation companies for transfer organisation.
- If you are traveling with a partner of Transfer-ski company , terms and conditions of carriage remain the same.
Changes and Cancellation Policies
- All orders must be cancelled no later than 10 days prior to the date of departure, then he is entitled to a full refund minus 20 €, charged per return transaction.
- If the customer cancels a confirmed reservation in less than 10 days prior to the date of departure, there is a cancellation fee equal to 30% of unused transfer price.
- If a confirmed booking for any reason is canceled by the Transfer-ski company , the customer will be offered a full refund of the amount paid or an alternative travel option. Return and compensation can not exceed the initial costs incurred by the client when booking.
- Transfer-ski company shall not be liable for any loss of funds related to foreign exchange rates.
Transfer-ski company collects information only to process your booking. If you make a reservation through AET, we guarantee that we will not share, do not sell or provide for temporary use to anyone your personal information. Name, address and telephone number specified by the client on site at the time of booking, will be used solely to process orders. This data is available only to authorized officials AET company. All our employees and business partners are responsible for compliance with the principle of privacy protection.